Wrap Contest Voting List
By Abby Rollinger
Thank you to everyone who sent in their wrap ideas for the contest! Here are the top six creations chosen for you, the student and staff members, to vote on:
- Molly Kraisinger developed a cooked taco themed wrap filled with shredded chicken, cheese, lettuce, and the option of having salsa, guacamole, or sour cream added, too.
- Mrs. Brookbank suggested a “Key West Shrimp Wrap” that includes grilled shrimp, avocado, lettuce, cheese, and ranch dressing.
- Charity Jamison thought up an uncooked tortilla wrap filled with turkey, lettuce, mayo, provolone cheese, and bacon.
- Jennifer Dunaway’s wrap is a grilled whole wheat wrap full of peanut butter, granola, honey, bananas, and cinnamon.
- Cierra Watkins proposed a veggie-based flour wrap made with lettuce, onions, cheese, black beans, banana peppers, mayo, and pickles.
- Mr. Collins created a cooked wrap that includes bacon, goetta, cheese, onions, and lettuce.
Hungry yet? Vote for the creator of your favorite wrap in the poll on the left-hand side of the page now to make one of these tasty treats a reality. Let’s “wrap” this contest up!